- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- How long we keep them.
- To which recipients your data is communicated.
- What your rights are.
- Holder: Centro Médico Aragón SA
- TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: A-58813197
- Address: C/ Viladomat 158 – 08015 Barcelona, Spain
- Telephone: 934529930
- Medical responsible: Dr. Robles (Col. 49870)
2. Purposes, legitimacy and conservation of the processing of the data sent through:
- CONTACT FORM.
Purpose: To provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as send you communications of our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (Email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance box.
Legitimation: The consent of the user when requesting information from us through our contact form and by ticking the acceptance box for sending information.
Conservation: Once your request results through our form or answered by email, if it has not generated a new treatment, and in case you have accepted to receive commercial mailings, until you request the cancellation of the same.
- SENDING EMAILS.
Purpose: To answer your requests for information, attend to your requests and answer your queries or doubts.
Legitimation: The consent of the user to request information through the email address.
Conservation: Once it is answered your request by email, if it has not generated a new treatment.
- SENDING CURRICULUM VITAE BY EMAIL
Purpose: To have your CV to participate in our recruitment processes.
Legitimation: The consent of the user to send us your personal information and curriculum for our recruitment processes.
Conservation: During the development of open recruitment processes and for 1 year for future processes.
3. Recipients of your data
Your data are confidential and will not be passed on to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
4. Rights in relation to your personal data
Any person may withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been given for the processing of their data. In no case does the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract or the relations previously generated.
Likewise, you may exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or their rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- To request the limitation of their processing in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request data portability in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the responsible party at their postal or e-mail address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right you wish to exercise and with respect to which personal data.
In case of disagreement with the company regarding the processing of your data, you can lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
This website only uses technical, customization and analysis cookies, own and third party (Google Analytics), which in no case treat personal data or capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with Article 22 of the Law of Services of the Information Society, to treat analysis cookies, we have requested your consent for use and provided information about them, which in any case will be installed after a reasonable period of time so that the user has time to decide whether to give their consent or not.
6. Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied from alteration, loss, and unauthorised processing or access.
7. Updating your data
It is important for us to keep your personal data up to date, to inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for the accuracy of them.